Below are some of the precautions you have to take note of when applying for jobs to ensure a successful application:
- Never send a blank mail when sending a Job Application
- Never send an Job Application without a subject of mail
- Do not send forwarded application mail
- Do not attached CV from your drive
- When Applying on an ATS (Applicant Tracking System) send your CV using word format
- Use Professional fonts (Arial, Times New Roman, Calibri)
- No need to add your Picture on your CV...Unless requested
- Personalise your CV and Cover letter
- Tailor your CV and Cover letter to the role applied for
- Nothing is cast in stone
- Do not Lie on your CV.
You can also see How to verify a Job Interview invitation to avoid being scammed.