|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Federal Government of Nigeria through the Npower Programme is set to recruit 1 million young Nigerian graduates and non-graduates. If you are ever interested in the social investment programme, it is another chance for you to participate. Participation requires that you register online for the scheme.
If you have already registered for the scheme, this page will guide you through the steps to login, reset your password, update your records, do your biometric verification and any other related queries.
Please note that Shortlisted candidates for the 2021 Npower Batch C are encouraged to check NASIMS portal via nasims.gov.ng regularly for useful updates. New entrants can also anticipate new Npower registration through the npower.fmhds.gov.ng portal.
Before you proceed, check recent updates on Npower:
- Npower Commences Stream 2 Shortlisting for Successful Applicants
- Businesses you can set up with your Npower monthly salary
- N-power: Reasons Why most Npower Batch A and B did not get their unpaid Salaries
- Npower Volunteers Will Get SANEF/270K CBN Loan
- N-Power: FG shortlists 550,000 Batch C applicants for the final stage
How to Login to Npower NASIMS Portal
New Users (For first time login):
For first-time users, visit nasims.gov.ng and follow the underlisted procedures to recover your password:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
The procedure above is also useful for returning user who must have lost or forgotten their password.
You are a returning user if you have already recovered your account and taken the Npower batch C test. To check if you have been shortlisted for the biometric screening, simply login using your “Email” or “Application ID” and Password, click on the “Verification” tab and follow the instructions on nasims.gov.ng to do your biometric verification.
- You won’t be able to login if you didn’t provide the correct email address you used during your NPower batch C registration.
- If you get a response like Account Not Found on the NASIMS Login Portal, it means you weren’t shortlisted or the email address you entered was not associated with the one you used during your NPower application.
Issues with Login: How to Contact Support
If you are having issues logging in to the Npower portal nasims.gov.ng, use the contact options below to reach support.
Npower Contact Email: email@example.com
Npower Contact Number: 018885011, 08176551162
For further information, check our Npower archive.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.