|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply to fill the role of compliance officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
Responsible for the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective officer that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/compliance risk management concerns within the organization.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- First degree in Finance, Accounting or General Social Science
- ACCA, ACAMS or any other Compliance related certification
- Minimum of four years experience in Compliance
- Experience in stakeholder management and interpersonal relationship capabilities and knowledge of bank’s products and services
- Examining Information
- Interacting with People
- Exploring Possibilities
- Upholding Standards
- Articulating Information
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Risk Management
- Control Evaluation
- Risk Analysis