> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information, streamline clinical procedures, and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
Coordinator, Program Quality Assurance
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Location: Abuja
- The Coordinator, Program Quality Assurance (PQA) will provide technical leadership to develop and implement quality improvement frameworks, S/he will monitor the quality of project deliverables and design improvement plans.
- The PQA Coordinator, will work with the MERL Unit predominantly by applying Quality Improvement knowledge, skills and experience to support the review of program data, identifying quality performance gaps and designing quality improvement interventions to close project performance gaps for eHA programs / projects.
What You’ll do
- The PQA Coordinator, will support eHealth Africa’s MERL team predominantly by carrying out the following:
- Leads the design and implementation of efficient and effective quality assurance systems across eHealth Africa
- Leads the project health check review, assessment and action plan tracking
- Ensures that QA processes are in place, maintained throughout the project management cycle and reviewed/revisited periodically to ensure all standard operating procedures reflect the most up-to-date, internationally accepted practices, ensure compliance with evolving innovations
- Provides support to the organization’s reporting, support project team to formulate strategies and activities and ensure timely and high-quality implementation of project activities according to the approved work plan
- Conduct analyses on quality trends based on accumulated data and propose corrective actions
- Coordinating with other activities within the program portfolio as they relate to quality improvement and management.
- Develop and maintain a QA status report covering routine department functions and providing updates on key problem resolution initiatives
- Working closely with the project delivery team members to review and support work plans to ensure activities are aligned with the organizational strategic goals, and there is reflection of state-of-the-art interventions and best practices in quality assurance and quality improvement.
- Work to address data and evidence gaps by guiding data and evidence generation to fill through planning, technical assistance, and development of innovative tools and approaches that support harmonization, standardization, and efficiency.
- Developing and delivering capacity building and training resources aimed at building the capacity of the project delivery team members on data quality assurance and improvement, and data analytics.
- Collaborates with the MERL team to develop integrated data and triangulation framework including service quality and performance to support eHA program continuous quality improvement.
- Adapt and implement tools and techniques to improve the quality and use of data for decision-making.
- Supporting the development and implementation of effective monitoring and reporting systems, tools and templates that systematically track activities and outputs, including training materials and integrating technologies as needed
- Support the development of new projects and proposals, in conjunction with the New Business Development team, to ensure standard practices
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Qualifications and Requirements
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field or equivalent experience. Master’s Degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years of work experience and/or coursework in designing, implementing, or managing Quality Improvement Systems or Processes
- Proven expertise in transforming datasets into intelligent data insights and analysis methodologies, health management information systems, data visualization and reporting
- Excellent diplomacy skills and a proven ability to establish and maintain interpersonal and professional relationships with donors, host-country counterparts and representatives from other key stakeholders such as NGOs, CSOs, and the private sector
- Must have extensive knowledge in collaboration, learning, and adapting concepts for health projects.
- Must have exceptional communications and presentation skills, fluency in the English, strong teamwork and effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders and partner, both public and private
- Proactive, self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge on writing technical reports and manuscripts
- Demonstrated use of Advanced Excel, Tableau, STATA, Nvivo and PowerBI is required
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated
- Available to travel to deep field for project quality purposes within Nigeria and internationally.
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.