|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of customer service at Stresert Services Limited.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND – BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
A Customer Service Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Candidates should possess OND qualification only.
Monthly Take Home– N80,000
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘CSR-PORT’ as subject of the mail.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.