|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the role of Customer Service Officer at Interswitch Group.
Customer Experience Operations Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria
|APPLY ALSO: Fresh Job at Opay Nigeria|
To oversee coordination functions for the Customer Experience (CX) & Key Accounts Management (KAM) unit and provide required support for the Chief Customer Success Officer. This role will work directly with customers engagement and drive excellent service delivery and achievement of defined team goals.
- Programs – Organise and coordinate tasks related to special events e
- g customer service week, anniversaries, birthdays etc
- Liaise with vendors for delivery of items requested by the team
- Organise merchandising/branded items required by KAM for visits to clients
- Liaise with internal teams within various business lines for deliverables required by CX team
- Work closely with internal departments to co-create new operational advantage and where needed solve challenges that may impact customers
- Handle calendar and schedule management for the team
- Track status of received letters, emails, other relevant communication and provide response where necessary
- Ensure complete documentation for processes within the team
- Inventory management
⚡️We have recorded a 96% success rate on our ad packages at Latest Opportunities. You can read customers comments, check our numbers or book a package now.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
- Escalation Management – Monitor and track escalations sent to chief customer success officer and engage support teams required for resolution
- Coordination and set up of meetings & venues in line with the schedule of the CCSO
- Support processes to ensure the team delivers the right products and services to customers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with the internal delivery teams to ensure quality and efficient service delivery and issue resolution.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Eni Oil and Gas – AGIP|