Further to the publication by the Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, dated 22nd March 2021 inviting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians into the scheme as prospective Volunteers, successful candidates have been shortlisted and are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel.
List of Successful Candidates for 2021 - 2023 Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs Recruitment
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian Air Force, NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021/ How to Apply|
The candidates who have been shortlisted are to appear before an Evaluation / Interactive panel. Prospective candidates are to appear on the dates listed below:
- BATCH A (10th August 2021)
- BATCH B (11th August 2021)
- BATCH C (12th August 2021)
- The three-day exercise will be held at the Nicon Luxury Hotel & Apartment Area 10 Garki, Abuja from 9:00 am daily. Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae and Certificates including the originals.
- Furthermore, candidates must be willing to adhere to the Federal Government COVID-19 protocols during the exercise i.e. wearing of face mask, social distancing and submit to the use of a handheld body temperature reader as well as hand sanitiser.
|SEE ALSO: Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) recruitment | Apply Now|
If prospective candidates need clarifications, the numbers to call are: 08053945070; 07011114343
Candidates are expected to come to the Venue with:
- Four (4) copies of their Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates including the originals.
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.