|File Size||0.00 KB|
|Create Date||February 2021|
This course is a partnership between the leading content marketing authority, Copyblogger, and UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education. In this course, you will learn the core strategies content marketers use to acquire and retain customers profitably.
Specifically, you will learn how to develop, organize and implement a content marketing strategy, analyze and measure the effectiveness of content marketing, write compelling copy, use a strategic framework when writing, and build your professional brand and authority through content marketing. You will also learn how to put the ideas presented to you into action and build your own personal brand through content marketing.
Skills you will gain
- Content Marketing
Before you proceed, see other Free Online Courses
- Week 1: The Content Marketing Ecosystem
- Week 2: The Strategic Context (The 7A Framework)
- Week 3: Mapping the Journey: Crafting a Content Marketing Strategy
- Week 4: The Strategic Types of Content
- Week 5: Managing Your Content