|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
If you are interested in applying for the DPR Recruitment, then read on to learn more about the recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity
General Requirements for the DPR Recruitment 2022/2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the DPR recruitment must not be older than 35 years at the time of application.
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
|SEE ALSO: EFCC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply|
Before we proceed, check out other available guides below:
- EFCC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- NDLEA Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FIRS Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- FRSC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Police Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
- WAEC Recruitment: Requirements and How to Apply
FAQs about the DPR Recruitment
1. How can I apply for DPR Recruitment 2022/2023?
- To apply, visit the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ (copy the link and paste in your browser) and sign up for an account.
2. How much is the DPR recruitment form?
- The Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment form is free and can be accessed online on the official recruitment portal https://www.dpr.gov.ng/.
How to Apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources Recruitment
To apply for the DPR recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://www.dpr.gov.ng/ or recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- Click on the available job vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centres will be communicated to you via E-mail
|SEE ALSO: 2023 Vanguard Media Limited Job Recruitment (3 Positions)|
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- The application form is free
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly.
Support & Insights
If you have any questions regarding the Department Of Petroleum Resources recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.