|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Ebonyi state government through king David university of medical sciences offers a one-year scholarship for 222 students from the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT into various medical courses.
Ebonyi State Government has established a world-class university of Medical Sciences together with Teaching Hospital/medical centres of Excellence.
To ensure that the institution takes off with the best of Nigerians and in the spirit of a united Nigeria, Ebonyi State Government is offering a One Year Scholarship to the best candidates Per State in the 36 states and FCT in the following medical Courses.
|SEE ALSO: 2022/2023 New Zealand Scholarships at AUT for Developing Countries|
|S/No||Courses||Amount of fees payable per year (including accommodation)|
|a.)||Pharmacy (Pharm D).||₦ 2.5m|
|b.)||Nursing (BNS.)||₦ 2m|
|c.)||Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)||₦ 2m|
|d.)||Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)||₦ 2m|
|e.)||Radiography and Radiation Sciences (B.Sc.)||₦ 2m|
|f.)||Optometry (OD)||₦ 2m|
The above fees excluding feeding will be paid for the successful candidates for one year by Ebonyi State Government.
Ebonyi State Government has already offered 14 of her best indigenous students scholarships for 6 years to study medicine & surgery in this institution, even though Ebonyi State is not excluded in this new Scholarship award to the 36 States and FCT.
|SEE ALSO: Wolfson Postgraduate Scholarships 2022/23 at University of York|
How to Apply
- Visit the University website: Click Here
- Click on “guidelines for the national scholarship award”
- Click on “how to apply for the scholarship”
- Enter your phone number on the space provided and log in.
- Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph, WAEC/NECO and JAMB result, and State Indigene Certificate.
- Submit application form
- The candidate must be a Nigerian
- Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2021/2022 session
- Evidence of the ability to continue with self-financing from the second year of study must be shown.
- All students of the institution must be boarding students within the school complex
- All Scholarship and non-Scholarship students will be responsible for their own feeding.
- All successful candidates will be expected to change their universities of the first choice to King David University of Medical Sciences (David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences in JAMB Portal), to enable the University to offer them admission
Deadline: 23rd January 2022.
Note: Successful candidates will be invited immediately for an interview and admission.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.