|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications.
Applicants are advised to first read the job requirements before applying for this position.
Kindly disregard anyone telling you to pay money to be able to get a job at Edo state internal revenue service. They are fraudsters and should not be given attention. The security agencies have been tasked to apprehend them.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Jobs at the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)|
The Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS) – As part of its institutional reform to reposition the human and organizational capabilities, Edo State Internal Revenue Service seeks to engage talented graduate and experienced professionals to fill the critical vacant positions.
1.) Database Manager
2.) Database Administrator
3.) Data Analyst
5.) IT Help desk Officer
6.) Human Resource Director
7.) Communications / Public Relations Personnel
8.) Digital Media Manager
9.) Creative Graphics Designer
10.) Customer Service Support Representative
11.) Digital Video Camera Operator / Editor
12.) Zonal Manager
13.) Business Analyst
14.) Admin Assistant II
15.) Tax Officer II
16.) Tax Officer I
17.) Personal Assistant / Secretary
18.) Procurement Officer
19.) Budget and Fiscal Management Officer
20.) Internal Control Officer
21.) Internal Control & Compliance Officer
22.) Technical Service Manager
23.) Tax Appeal Officer
24.) Debt Recovery Officer
25.) Admin & Supply Officer
26.) Scratch Card Operation Officer
27.) Legal Officer
|SEE ALSO: Latest Jobs at Norrenberger Financial Group|
- The candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and the Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidates applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Edo state internal revenue Recruitment
- The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
- Candidates should possess the required qualifications, experience and skills.
|SEE ALSO: Fresh Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank|
How to Apply through Edo state internal revenue career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job they wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Apply Now” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Edo state internal revenue
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal below.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates may apply by following the instructions below and completing the online application form not later than Sunday, September 19, 2021.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.