|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
Green Africa Airways Limited is recruiting into vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Check out the entry level job at Green Africa Airways Limited. All Available positions are listed below:
IT Systems Support (Entry Level)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Murtala Muhammed Foundation|
- Provide Tier 1 IT support delivery and log all support issues
- Document resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future problems.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via in-person, telephone, and e-mails in a courteous manner.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced technician.
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting.
- Responsible for inventory maintenance
- Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software and hardware.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
|APPLY ALSO: Job Vacancy at Wema Bank Plc|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Higher Education Diploma or University Degree in the field of computer science or any related discipline
- 0 – 2 Years working Experience in a Support Role
- Microsoft/Cisco/ITIL Certifications is an added advantage
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 8 and 10.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including [bios hardware testing utility, Spiceworks network monitor…etc.].
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.