|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc is a full service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
|💡 Hey, here is the best time to show the world what you do and sell. Let's advertise you to our 9,500+ subscribers over 40+ active WhatsApp & Telegram groups and channels! CONTACT US NOW to verify our massive reach and start.|
Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, the Bank expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional service and taking its unique brand of supportive banking to every household in Nigeria.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for FCMB Entry Level Recruitment
Internal Control Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- To evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of management control by directing a broad comprehensive program of internal audit activities aligned to the achievement of the objectives of the group and other entities within the group
- Carrying out risk based annual audit of entities within the group.
- Ensuring compliance with approved internal audit/internal control plans by all subsidiaries
- Preparing audit reports on all entities within the group and following up on implementation of the audit recommendations
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the department’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Carrying out investigations into suspected fraudulent practices in the Group and determine/ recommend the appropriate line of action in response to findings.
- Designing and building of control frameworks around the group’s business processes and systems
- Interpret and analyze reports/ data/ information to identify possible risk exposure
- Ensure compliance with good corporate governance practices
- Prepare and submit periodic audit reports to the HIA on the activities of the department.