Estonian School Of Diplomacy (Esd) full scholarship programme for Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants, is for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
The scholarship programme for 2021/2022 academic year is offering a scholarship which covers tuition fee and
- Monthly Allowances (450 EUR)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies Cost of Schengen Visa
- The scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
|SEE ALSO: Mauritius Scholarships For Qualified Nigerians for the 2021/2022 Academic Session|
- The person should come from a country eligible for ODA
- Have at least a BA degree
- Have a good command of English
- Is currently employed by their country's foreign or civil service, and has been working for at least one year etc.
How to Apply
- Application documents can be submitted by using the online scholarship application system.
- Applications must get to ESD by 31st May 2021 latest.
- Skype interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status latest on 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on September 10-12, 2021.
|SEE ALSO: Federal Government Academy, Suleja 2021/2022 Admission into JSS1|
Federal scholarship board management.
Federal ministry of education federal scholarship board, abuja plot 245 samuel ademulegun street, central business district.
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App