Estonian School Of Diplomacy (Esd) full scholarship programme for Nigerian Diplomats and Civil Servants, is for a Postgraduate Certificate in International Relations and European Integration.
The scholarship programme for 2021/2022 academic year is offering a scholarship which covers tuition fee and
- Monthly Allowances (450 EUR)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the studies Cost of Schengen Visa
- The scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
|SEE ALSO: Mauritius Scholarships For Qualified Nigerians for the 2021/2022 Academic Session|
- The person should come from a country eligible for ODA
- Have at least a BA degree
- Have a good command of English
- Is currently employed by their country's foreign or civil service, and has been working for at least one year etc.
How to Apply
- Application documents can be submitted by using the online scholarship application system.
- Applications must get to ESD by 31st May 2021 latest.
- Skype interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- All candidates will be informed by e-mail about their enrolment status latest on 18 June 2021.
- Selected participants are expected to arrive in Tallinn on September 10-12, 2021.
|SEE ALSO: Federal Government Academy, Suleja 2021/2022 Admission into JSS1|
Federal scholarship board management.
Federal ministry of education federal scholarship board, abuja plot 245 samuel ademulegun street, central business district.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.