|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 04, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Commonwealth100 is a free, online leadership programme from Common Purpose that equips the next generation with 21st century leadership skills. It is the first of our Legacy Programmes to be run online. It introduces the idea of Open Source Leadership, co-created by young leaders, to maximize their impact in both their professional and civic lives.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership – a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
Commonwealth100 is open to young leaders who are from a Commonwealth country, or who currently live, work or study in a Commonwealth country, and are interested in shaping the legacy of the Commonwealth.
Commonwealth100 programme outcomes:
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
Using an online platform, you will hear stories from senior and emerging leaders who have had to lead complex change.
You will take part in interactive exercises and discussions with peers from across the Commonwealth. And you will read compelling articles, which explore the skills you need to be successful in the 21st century.
All participants who complete the programme will receive the Open Source Leadership Badge, which can be used as a record of your achievement on your CV or online profiles.
- Commonwealth100 is open to young people, aged 18+, from across the Commonwealth.
- You may be at the beginning of your career or in Higher or Further Education.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- The programme runs in seven-week-long cohorts. It takes between three to six hours to complete the programme, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Upcoming programme dates are:
- 4 Sept – 23 October 2021
- 6 Nov – 26 December 2021
Open Source Leadership
Many young people today recognize that we need a new approach to leadership. That’s why we worked with over 1,000 young leaders to discover the skills we need when Commonwealth celebrates its centenary in 2049.
The result is Open Source Leadership.
Open Source Leadership is a new, crowd-sourced model for leadership, which aims to equip you with the competencies you need to be successful in a world that is volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (what many call the VUCA world).
How to Apply
Commonwealth100 runs in seven-week cohorts. After filling in a short registration form, you will receive an email with more information about your cohort.
If you are a current participant on Commonwealth100, you can access the learning portal using the login link.
|⭐ Apply Next: DAAD 2024/2025 Study Scholarships for Postgraduate Studies in the Field of Music|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.