|👤 For (Open to): Africans, Girls & Women|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 13, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Other Contests|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Other Contests|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
Launched in 2019, the Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa was the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry offered by the Access Bank W Initiative. The program in its maiden edition provided financial grants worth N9Million to the top 5 applicants with a free mini MBA certification for 50 women entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
This it did in conjunction with the International Finance Corporation (IFC, a member of the World Bank Group).
This year, the program is being extended to 8 other African countries where Access Bank’s W initiative has its presence. These countries are
- Mozambique and
- Congo hence the tag name “Womenpreneur Pitch-A-Ton Africa
|SEE ALSO: National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Students|
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Women aged 18-45yrs old
- who are; a. Resident in Nigeria, Ghana, Rwanda, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Mozambique, Gambia, DR Congo & Kenya
- Own and manage their own business in the above countries c
- With businesses registered with their country’s corporate affairs registration bodies
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- First prize is N5 million naira/Equivalent in winners’ country currency
- Second prize is N2 million naira/ Equivalent in winners’ country currency
- Third prize is N1 million naira/ Equivalent in winners’ country currency
- Fourth Prizes is N750,000 naira/ Equivalent in winners’ country currency
|SEE ALSO: The New York Academy of Sciences 1000 Girls 1000 Futures Program for Women in STEM|
As a leading commercial bank in Nigeria, Access Bank has made significant investments aimed at enhancing growth in the Small and Medium-size Enterprise sector.
The Bank is also a major advocate for women in business through innovative offerings like the W Power Loan, a discounted financing at 15% interest per annum, for women to grow their business as well as other Business Support Services.
The Womenpreneur Pitch-a-ton Africa Programme is the first women-in-business support initiative of its kind in the industry.
How to Apply
All online applications will be reviewed and screened by independent business experts to five hundred (500) candidates, who will be required to send in a sixty-second video pitch for the opportunity to be selected as part of the final top 100 candidates who will benefit from an exclusive and certified Mini-MBA and grant prizes.
|⭐ Apply Next: The New York Academy of Sciences 1000 Girls 1000 Futures Program for Women in STEM|
Subscribe below to receive our recommended opportunities every Monday.
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|