|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Scholarships at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Feb 05, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Are you a Nigerian Graduate? Self-driven with a desire to pursue a graduate study abroad, especially in the USA? Are you prepared to write the required exams? Have you got the aptitude but limited by the requisite resource? If yes, this is for you.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
In 2021, i-Scholar Initiative (iSI) plans to sponsor well-qualified candidates for one or a combination of two of the required standardized tests for foreign graduate school programs; Graduate Records Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
i-Scholar Initiative seeks to mentor and empower young African students in fulfilling their dreams to pursue graduate studies via access to fully funded scholarships in world-class foreign universities by leveraging the networks of partnering members.
- Each selected candidate will be sponsored for a GRE/GMAT, depending on their choice of graduate programs.
- To be sponsored for a TOEFL, the following conditions apply:
- GRE candidates- a minimum of 300 cumulative scores in GRE will automatically qualify a candidate for TOEFL sponsorship.
- GMAT Candidates: a minimum of 720 cumulative scores in GMAT will automatically qualify a candidate for TOEFL sponsorship.
- If you qualify for a TOEFL, you must be prepared and ready to write the exam at the latest four weeks after your GRE or GMAT exam.
- Payment of a predetermined number of graduate school admission application fees
- iSI mentoring program
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Graduate of an accredited African Institution with a minimum of Second Class Upper Grade
- Must be ready to write the standardized tests latest by August 2021
- Must be prepared to apply for graduate admission and funding in the 2021/2022 window
- Must be a Nigerian
Value of Scholarship
- Payment of required graduate school standardized test fees.
- Payment of a predetermined number of graduate school application fees (subject to performance in tests).
- End to End Mentoring: Scholars will be assigned to dedicated mentors.
- Networking Opportunities with professionals in various fields.
- Personal Statement: Your Personal Statement should demonstrate the self-drive and clarity of your academic pursuit and career goals.
- Examination Study Plan: This plan should describe your preparation and strategy for writing and acing the exam(s) with excellent results if selected. Your plan must also include the specific time you wish to write the exams and apply for foreign graduate programs.
- Two Reference Letters
- Academic Reference: This reference letter should be completed by your University Lecturer or Supervisor, who has direct knowledge of your aptitude, academic records, and excellence. Only the academic/official email of your referee is accepted
- Character Reference: This reference should detail your character and traits, integrity, interpersonal and collaborative attributes. It can be completed by your employer, professional mentor, manager etc. Only the organization/official email of your referee is accepted.
- First Degree Transcripts: Your first-degree transcript is the transcript of your first post-secondary study. Please provide this in a PDF format and as a single file. It should be duly signed and stamped.
- CV or Resume: Kindly provide your CV/Resume in the designated field on the application form. Please give details of your professional/work experience, voluntary activities, honours/awards and more.
- NYSC Certificate or Call-Up Letter: Kindly upload this in PDF Format. If you do not have your certificate, please upload your Call-Up Letter.
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result.
How to Apply
- Go to the application portal via the Apply button below
- Kindly ensure you have all the requirements as the application can only be completed in one sitting.
- Fill all the fields correctly and upload the necessary documents.
- You will receive an email confirming your submission when you click the “Submit” button.
- Ensure you follow-up with your referees. The deadline for receipt of all references is February 12, 2021
- You will receive an email when a referee has submitted your referenc
- Only successful scholars will be contacted
To apply for this scholarship, use the buttons below;
|⭐ Apply Next: University Of Michigan African Presidential Scholars Program (UMAPS) 2024/2025|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.