> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Entrepreneurship Prizes at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 07, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
African Business Heroes Competition aims to identify, support and inspire the next generation of African entrepreneurs who are making a difference in their local communities, working to solve the most pressing problems, and building a more sustainable and inclusive economy for the future.
The initiative aims to be as inclusive as possible. Applications are open in English and French to entrepreneurs from all African countries, all sectors, and all ages who operate businesses formally registered and headquartered in an African country, and that have a 3 year-track record.
Every year, ten finalists will be selected to compete in the ABH finale pitch competition and participate in a TV Show that will be broadcast online and across the continent. The finalists will compete for a share of US $1.5 million in grant money.
|SEE ALSO: 2020 Commonwealth100 Online Leadership Development Programme|
To apply for our competition, you should meet the following criteria:
- Applicant should be the Founder or a Co-Founder of the company.
- Applicant has African citizenship or is the child or grand-child of an African citizen.
- The Company is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa.
- Company is post-Idea stage. Business is 3 years old or more and has at least 3 years of revenue history.
|SEE ALSO: How to Make a Successful Career Change and Get Employed during Covid-19|
Benefits and Reward
The following benefits are available to the finalist
- Pitch business legends: Opportunity to pitch to business legends and receive advice from them.
- Win YOUR share of $1.5 million USD: All ten finalists win grant funds from $100,000 to $300,000.
- Gain global recognition & exposure: International publicity via televised Africa’s Business heroes Show, press releases, news articles, TV/radio & print interviews.
- Access mentorship & training: Tailored Feedback, Mentorship & Training via the Africa’s Business Heroes Network of Partners and Judges.
- Get connected with entrepreneurs ecosystem: An online community of ABH Alumni, judges and key stakeholders that promotes peer learning, engagement and networking.
|SEE ALSO: Mitsubishi Corporation/FATE Foundation Aspiring Entrepreneurs Programme 2021|
How to Apply
Please note that at various stages of the application, we require documents to prove your eligibility.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
The following steps are to be taken when applying;
- Register an ABH account
- confirm your eligibility
- Complete the application form
- Get a reference
- Send a video of introduction of your firm and colleagues
|⭐ Apply Next: No upcoming opportunity in this category ( See all opportunities )|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.