|🕡 Deadline: Jun 30, 2021 [ Set Reminder ]|
|👫 Open to: Developing Countries|
|🌐 Host: Germany|
|👤 For: Graduates|
|📋 Category: Scholarships|
|🔊 Share on: WhatsApp Facebook Twitter|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
KAAD Scholarship Program is geared towards the development of developing countries and societies as well as the development of qualified individuals.
Young university graduates, who have already taken over responsibility in the society, should be empowered to continue along this line and do it in an even more qualified way.
Beneficiaries of KAAD-scholarships are predominantly from needy families and display academic excellence. The ultimate aim of our scholarship policy is the promotion of so-called “Agents of Change”.
The Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) is the scholarship institution of the German Catholic Church for post-graduate students and scientists from (developing) countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Near and Middle East, as well as Eastern and Southeastern Europe.
KAAD supports his scholars in form of scholarships and educational programs and offers spiritual and personal assistance in view of future multiplying functions students will have in their home countries. This is based on cooperation with partner committees and associations of ex-scholars in those countries and it aims at setting up (scientific) networks and at contributing to a holistic development, which includes the religious and inter-religious dimensions.
For the scholarship programme 1 of KAAD you can apply if you:
- come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are currently living there
- have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Full Scholarships with stipends
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- The orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region (otherwise the scholarship is turned into a loan),
- Religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region. There are so-called Partner Committees in these countries and applications are channelled via them. Applications from other countries can be considered only in exceptional cases.
How to Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📱 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» May 14, 2021: Apply: Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Programme 2021
» May 14, 2021: Call for Submission: Brilliant Flash fiction
» May 14, 2021: Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
» May 14, 2021: NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2021
» May 15, 2021: EMEND World Environment Day 2021 Writing Competition
» May 15, 2021: Toyin Falola Prize 2021 | $2500 Prize
» May 16, 2021: BBNaija Season 6 Audition Application form | Apply Now
» May 17, 2021: €5000 Study a Master’s in Europe Scholarship 2021
» May 17, 2021: 2021 Croatian Government Scholarships for Young Christians
» May 17, 2021: 2021 Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) Short Essay Competition | $1,500 Prize
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|