|👤 For (Open to): Writers & Poets|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 31, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Category: Literary/Art Contests|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Literary/Art Contests|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|TELL US ABOUT AN OPPORTUNITY 📝|
The Kindle Storyteller Award is a £20,000 literary prize recognizing outstanding writing. It is open to writers publishing in English in any genre, who publish their work through Kindle Direct Publishing.
Readers play a significant role in selecting the winner, helped by a panel of judges including various book industry experts.
The 2021 Kindle Storyteller Award is open for entries between 1st May and 31st August 2021.
Open to individuals who are the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry. The Competition and these Official Rules are void in Mexico, Brazil, Tasmania, Quebec and where prohibited by law, and are subject to applicable laws.
Entrants may not be a national or legal permanent resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Region of Crimea.
Entrants may not be members of any guild, union or other organization that may prohibit them from participating in this Competition and that would restrict, require due payment or otherwise have the right to oppose such entrant’s participation in this Competition.
Not open to employees or independent contractors, or immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren) or those living in the same household of employees or independent contractors of Sponsor, any entity involved in any aspect of the Competition (including funding, judging or administration), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advisors, or advertising/promotion agencies.
How to Submit
- Competition entry period begins at 00:00:01 (BST) on 1st May 2021 until 23:59:59 (BST) on 31st August 2021 (the “Entry Period”).
- You must publish your book during this period in order to be eligible.
- To enter, during the Entry Period you must go to the Kindle Direct Publishing (“KDP”) [sign-in-page] (https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/) (you may select the language for your region in the upper right corner of the page) and follow the instructions to upload and publish to KDP an original, previously unpublished, English-language book authored by you (the “Book” or the “Entry”), and include the exact phrase “StorytellerUK2021” (without quotation marks) in the “keywords” metadata field in order for us to identify your Entry.
- Entry into the Competition also requires that you have an Amazon account and a completed KDP account (to do so, visit the KDP sign-in page at https://kdp.amazon.com and following the instructions; and you have accepted the KDP Terms of Service and the Terms and Conditions for KDP Select Program.
- All Entries must be received by 23:59:59 (BST) on 31st August 2021.
- There is no limit to the number of submissions that each Entrant can submit per account. Entrants assume all risk of lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or unintelligible Entries.
- Sponsor’s (or its contractor’s) servers and clock shall be deemed the official clock for all phases of the Competition, and entrant’s proof of a submission does not constitute proof of receipt by Sponsor.
- Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, or unintelligible entries or for inaccurate entry information, whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of Entries; or (ii) any printing, production, human or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Competition.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify at any time any Entry containing obscene, offensive, pornographic or sexually explicit material, or libelous, disparaging, infringing or other inappropriate content or subject matter (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion).
|⭐ Apply Next: Somnium Times Short Fiction Contest 2021|
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|