> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 19, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The Mastercard Internship Programme is a comprehensive program where students will gain hands-on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company.
As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company.
We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- Have evidence of strong academics
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Ability to partner across the organization
- Sound communication skills
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team-building experiences
- Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
- Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
- If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should use the application button to start their application.
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
Make sure you have your CV ready and your transcripts.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNFPA Global Internship Programme 2024|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.