|👤 For (Open to): Undergraduates|
|🕡 Deadline: May 28, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|📋 Relevant Links: Essay Contests,|
|📌 RSS Feed: Subscribe to Essay Contests|
|❓ Help: Chat with an Agent|
|NOT LOGGED IN? LOGIN NOW|
The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is pleased to announce its 6th Annual Scholarship Essay Competition.
This year’s competition aims to provide a platform that encourages Nigerian university students to think critically and strategically on topical issues that are of vital importance to Nigeria’s sustainable growth and development.
In light of the COVID-19 Pandemic, the focus of this edition of the competition is “The Role of Digital Technology in the Nigerian Higher Education System.”
The COVID-19 pandemic has dismantled global conventions and most notably impacted the activities of higher education institutions. Adapting to a new stay-at-home landscape, global education systems have responded with digitally innovative methods of teaching and learning that will redefine the future of classroom training.
Using relevant examples, critically analyze the role of digital technology in transitioning higher education in Nigeria to a post-pandemic system.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Mixed Migration Centre (MMC) Short Essay Competition | $1,500 Prize|
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- This competition is only open to students enrolled at NHEF Partner Universities. NHEF will verify the enrolment of each contestant with the University Registrar.
- NHEF Partner Universities include Ahmadu Bello University, Bayero University, Kano, Kwara State University, University of Ibadan, University of Lagos, University of Nigeria, Nsukka and University of Port Harcourt.
- Previous NHEF Essay Competition & Scholars Program beneficiaries are not eligible to participate in this competition.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 Volunteer Judges for The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition|
Essays must abide by the following guidelines prior to submission:
- Entries should reflect the author’s ability to explore and discuss ideas / ethical concepts and demonstrate the conduct of research with a sufficiently detailed summary.
- Only one entry may be submitted per student.
- The essay must include a title page, a bibliography, and a scanned copy of the contestant’s current Student ID.
- The student’s name, university, and registration ID# must appear in the header of each page.
- The essay must not exceed 2000 words. It must be double-spaced, 12pt Times New Roman font, and contain numbered pages with one-inch margins excluding the bibliography and title page.
- References in the essay should be included and clearly identified.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 World Trade Organization (WTO) Essay Competition|
Reward & Prizes
- The Grand Prize winner will be awarded ₦100,000, a new laptop, 1 online certificate course*, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
- The First Runner-up will be awarded ₦75,000, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
- The Second Runner-up will be awarded ₦50,000, a 1-year internet subscription** and 1 year of university tuition.
*The online certificate course may not exceed $100 on Udemy, Coursera, Alison or EDX.
**1-year internet subscription estimated at 24Gb on the winner’s preferred mobile network.
|SEE ALSO: 2021 GOI Peace Foundation International Essay Contest | Over $3000 Cash, Certificates etc|
How to Submit
- Naming convention is as follows: 2021 NHEF Essay Competition – Name of Applicant e.g., 2021 NHEF Essay Competition – Adekunle Ciroma Ahmed.
- Entries must be submitted in PDF format.
- All entries must be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 p.m. (WAT) on May 28, 2021.
We encourage motivated students from all NHEF Partner Universities to apply and look forward to receiving your entries.
|⭐ Apply Next: NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021|
Please do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer, employer and/or recruiter unless futher verified from your end. ACEworld will not be responsibe for any scam/fraud. Please stay safe!
Is this article helpful? Kindly share below:
📵 Read Offline with our Web App
|OTHER OPPORTUNITIES & DEADLINES:|
|» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 Nasser International Leadership Fellowship For Young Leaders
» Jun 16, 2021: 2021 UNESCO International Fund for Cultural Diversity (IFCD) | $100,000 USD Reward
» Jun 16, 2021: Apply Now: $285,000 in Grant Funding for Digital Inclusion Solutions
» Jun 16, 2021: EduTech Solutions $335,000 Grant Funding | How to Apply
» Jun 16, 2021: Newton International Fellowships for Early Career Scientists to Study in the UK
» Jun 17, 2021: Study in UK: The Standard Bank Africa Chairman’s Fully Funded Scholarship 2021
» Jun 18, 2021: NITDA Digital Literacy and Skills Programme
» Jun 18, 2021: The Greek Bicentennial Poetry Pamphlet Prizes | Prize: £10,000
» Jun 19, 2021: NTIC/NMC 18th Annual National Mathematics Competition 2021
» Jun 22, 2021: Nuffic OKP Fully-Funded Scholarship 2021/2022 for Developing Countries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
|VISIT DEADLINE PAGE|