|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Free Online Courses for Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 10, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Content Writing is a skill-based career and we have designed this course to help you develop the writing and marketing skills. Through this well-developed course, we will guide you through the complex fundamentals explained in a very simple manner that will help you understand and learn the art of writing content easily. This course is designed in a way that even the beginners will find it easy to comprehend.
This course will turn you into an accomplished writer who will be able to write Blogs, Articles, content for websites, fictional content, whitepapers and research papers, technical and creative content, as well as digital and non-digital content.
What you’ll learn
- MASTER the concept of Content writing, copywriting and marketing of the content
- EVOLVE the essential skills of a content writer: develop quality content, being original, making a call to actions
- COMPREHEND the best ways to identify the target audience and create a buyer persona
- FOLLOW the readability principles: Use of active voice, keep it optimized and simple, Be direct with the readers, stick to a single thought
- GAIN hands-on experience in different types and forms of content
- DEVELOP researching ability and build the subject knowledge.
- ADOPT tested techniques for effective content writing
- PROTRUDE from the crowd by polishing your skills
- LEARN to write effective content to generate traffic and sales
- INCORPORATE qualities that will make you a successful content writer
- CREATE content for the company’s website, blogs, and articles that would help the website to rank better in search engines
- PREPARE SEO and SMO friendly content
- BECOME proficient in writing grasping content that the readers would love and appreciate
- OVERCOME the challenge you may face as a writer
- CREATE a well-developed marketing plan to promote the content among the readers.
- IMPROVE readability and searchability
Should have the knowledge of writing and understanding the English language
Have the desire to develop and polish your content writing skills
Who this course is for:
- Digital Marketers / Marketers / Sales / Business Development professional
- Existing entrepreneurs/business owners looking to scale up their business
- Professors / Teachers / Trainers
- Bloggers / Content Writers
- Housewives / Retired / Unemployed individuals
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals / Corporates
Content writing course gives you an opportunity to be:
- Content writer
- Freelance Wrier
- Digital Marketer
- SEO Writer
Interested in this course?
I’m your opportunity plug??. Follow me for updates on latest opportunities and deadline reminders.
— Latest Opportunities (@AncestorAce) January 11, 2021
|⭐ Apply Next: Harvard University Free Course – Introduction to Accounting and Financial Statements|
NOTICE: Get a copy of the Complete Nigerian Army Past Question and Answers now. (Complete answers and guide)
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.