|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, All Developing Countries (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 17, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
USADF is an independent US Government agency established by the US Congress to support and invest in African-owned and African-led enterprises that improve the lives and livelihoods of people in underserved communities in Africa.
If you have not received a notification from USADF by December 31, 2021, you have not moved to the next stage of consideration.
Up to the US $10K in funding is available for social ventures that are:
- 100% African-owned and -managed
- Working with underserved and at-risk communities
|SEE ALSO: Savvy Prize For Impact-Driven Entrepreneurs | Win $3,000 Cash Prizes And Support|
What we are looking for:
- Viability of the proposed business or social venture.
- Proven success, including the applicant’s related experience and ability to execute.
- Impact – the potential for impact and a demonstration of how the venture will improve and change underserved and at-risk communities in which the grants are implemented, especially displaced people, child soldiers, young women, youth, and any other locally marginalized groups.
- Unmet Need – The degree to which the venture addresses unmet needs of underserved and at-risk communities and/or market demand.
- Sustainability – How sustainable is the venture and/or organization? “Donor dependent” organizations will not be selected.
In order to be eligible to apply for this offer, check below:
- All non-governmental sectors
- The venture must be African-owned and -managed, based in, and operating in Kenya, Uganda, or Senegal
- One application allowed per business that is no more than the US $ 10,000
- For start-up organizations, your submission must document the steps, timeline, and projected date when your registration will be adjudicated
- For existing businesses/organizations, your submission must include the following information from your organization:
- Financial statements for the last 2 years, including tax clearance certificate from the last year
- Registration document
- Completed grant application form in English or French
Submit all documents in one e-mail by November 17, 2021, to the e-mail address below with the subject USADF-Citi Foundation GRANT APPLICATION – Applicant Name.
The application has two parts. You must complete and submit both parts (the Microsoft Word document and the Excel financial document) for USADF to consider your application.
|⭐ Apply Next: Aga Khan University (AKU) 2023 Medical Fellowship for African Medical Practitioners|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.