|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Africa Research Excellence Fund is pleased to launch the call for the 2022/23 AREF Research Development Fellowship Programme.
- Early career researchers. These are research active post-doctoral scientists and clinicians with higher qualifications who are nationals of and employed in Sub-Saharan Africa
Aim: To support researchers in Africa who are emerging leaders and working on important challenges for human health, to develop their skills as a researcher.
Benefit: A three to nine-month placement at a leading research institution in the UK, Europe or Africa, with additional support at your home institution before and after the placement. Up to £40,000 available
|SEE ALSO: 2022 DAAD AInet Fellowship for Early Career Researchers|
How to Apply
Applicants must complete and submit the following:
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form)
- Application Form Parts B-F
- Part G of the application form (The Signature Sheet)
- A letter of support from the Host Sponsor
- A letter of support from the Employing Sponsor
- Two chosen publications to demonstrate the applicant’s career history.
- An electronic copy of the applicant’s most recently attained degree certificate, usually the PhD certificate.
- Application Form PART A Summary Information (online form) https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RDFForm2022
- Application Form Parts B-G
|⭐ Apply Next: Minority Africa Fellowship for African Journalists and Storytellers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.