|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Africans, Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible African youths for the 2022/2023 BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship program. The fellowship program will take Fellows through a multi-phase curriculum, specifically designed to equip them with skills and tools to thrive.
Fellows will be immersed in the use of digital technology for social change. Storytelling tactics that shift attitudes and build professional relationships. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline.
|SEE ALSO: Aspire Grant Program for Young Africans 2022|
The Global Citizen Fellowship Powered by BeyGOOD will unearth African youth with remarkable potential. Through the program, 15 young people will each engage in a paid, year-long fellowship aligned to one of Global Citizen’s four pillars of activity: creative, campaigns, rewards and marketing.
To be eligible for the BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program 2022/2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Ages 21-25 (by the time of application)
- South African, Nigerian, and Kenyan residents and citizens only
- Applicants without a tertiary qualification preferred
- Applicants should be able to prove that they are active Global Citizens, either through the work, they do in their communities or through Global Citizen’s website and/or app (Google Play Store OR App Store)
- Applicants should be available full-time from 19 July 2022-to 30 June 2023
- We encourage those with an annual family household income of under R120 000 / 3055563 Naira / KES 18169368,00, and/or families that are headed by a single parent
- South African applicants must house themselves in Johannesburg, and Nigerian applicants in Lagos.
- Kenyan applicants can be based anywhere in the country and will participate virtually.
- Those from minority and underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply]
|SEE ALSO: KNUST Fully Funded Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023|
How to Apply
Submit a 2-3 minute video, or 500-700 word essay answering the following questions:
- What qualities do you identify with as an active citizen of the world?
- If selected, what lasting change would you like to achieve through the program?
- What specific socio-economic issues are you taking action on, and why?
|⭐ Apply Next: ILRI 2022 PhD Graduate Fellowship for African Students|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.