|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Concordia University through the Faculty of Arts and Science in collaboration with the Social Justice Centre is launching a competition for the Barry Pashak Postdoctoral Fellowship in Social Justice for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The offer is a 1-year research postdoc at the Social Justice Centre at Concordia University in Montreal (downtown campus). Subject to evaluation, the position is renewable for an additional 12 months. The Salary is CAD 52,000 (including benefits).
|SEE ALSO: 2022/2023 BeyGOOD Global Citizen Fellowship Program for Africans|
The primary responsibility of the fellow will be to carry out their research project, which must be on a topic in social justice. Additionally, the fellow is expected to give a presentation on their research during the academic year, participate in all activities of the Centre, and organize one event related to their research. There is no teaching associated with this position.
For the purposes of this fellowship, social justice is defined broadly to include questions related to the distribution of wealth, power, opportunities, and privileges within a society as well as across societies.
To be eligible for Concordia University Postdoctoral Fellowship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applications are open to scholars from any discipline in social sciences or humanities, who will make significant contributions to research on social justice.
- The postdoc is open to candidates who have recently been awarded a Ph.D. or equivalent (within the last 5 years, unless special circumstances apply).
- Applicants should have fluent oral and written communication skills in English
|SEE ALSO: Harvard Global Health Institute(HGHI) LEAD Fellowship Program for Women in Global Health 2022|
How to Apply
Documents should be emailed to sjc@concordia. Please submit a single, bookmarked PDF including the documents listed below, in the order in which these are listed.
- Academic CV
- Cover letter (2 pages)
- Research Proposal (2 pages). Description of your research project during the fellowship. This project must be on a topic related to social justice
- Two letters of recommendation. These letters should focus on your proposed research. They should be emailed by the referee or via a dossier service to the same address as your documents (email@example.com).
The selected applicants will be expected to fulfill the requirements to become postdoctoral fellows at Concordia University. To legally work in Canada, International Postdoctoral Fellows must obtain a Canadian work permit prior to arrival at Concordia.
|⭐ Apply Next: Future Academy Africa Tech Scholarship & Fellowship for Young Africans 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.