|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Masters Programs at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Ghent University Provides Top-up Grants to candidates from all countries on the OESO-DAC list who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University, Belgium for the 2022/23 academic session.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The call will only be open for new students applying for a master or master-after-master programme taught in English.
|SEE ALSO: Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship for Masters Students at MCI 2022 (Study in Austria)|
To be considered for the Ghent University Top-up Grants, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Be applying to study in a master’s or master-after-master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Must have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning when applying for a master’s programme.
- Must have obtained a master’s degree when applying for a master-after-master programme.
- Applicants must come from a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
The recommendations are based on:
- Qualifications of the applicant for the Top-up grant.
- There is no strict age limit, although applicants below 40 years are preferred.
- Programmes are encouraged to enlist female candidates, as they are generally underrepresented.
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
|SEE ALSO: Study in France: Université Paris-Saclay 2022-2023 Master’s Scholarship Programme|
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
How to Apply
There’s no open call for these grants, they are now incorporated in the normal application scheme to obtain admission. Only academically admitted students will be considered. The application for academic admission should be submitted by the application deadline according to the outlined procedure.
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Slovak Republic 2024 National Scholarship Program|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.