> Check your mailbox or spam to confirm.
|🆕 New: Find more at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 07, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
Josephus Foundation is now accepting applications from Nigerians for its partial scholarship (which covers tuition and accommodation fees only).
The scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation fees only, while the beneficiaries will be responsible for a one-time payment of other municipal and service charges as enumerated in the schedule of fees for undergraduate students which is available on the University website.
The scholarship will be offered on an annual basis to newly admitted (UTME, JUBEP and direct entry) students and could be held, subject to satisfactory performance, for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study.
|SEE ALSO: Nigerian National Committee Annual UWC Scholarship Award / Selection Exercise 2023|
Applicants for the scholarship must satisfy the following criteria
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunities
Join our Telegram Group here.
- Have accepted admission or under consideration for admission to any of the degree programmes at First Technical University, Ibadan in the on-going 2022/2023 admission cycle; RECOMMENDED: How to Apply for Tech-U Ibadan Degree Admission.
- passed at only one sitting ordinary level English Language, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science/Geography at least at the credit level. In addition, Direct Entry students must have at least Credit at an advanced level in any 3 relevant science subjects;
- perform satisfactorily in the University Scholarship Screening Examination; and
- Maintain a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the scholarship.
- Josephus scholarship is a partial scholarship that covers tuition and accommodation fees only. i.e ?650,000 off the Total fee
- It could be held for the duration of a beneficiary’s programme of study so far the beneficiary maintains a Cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.50 to qualify for annual renewal of the scholarship .
|⭐ Apply Next: Minotaur Books/Mystery Writers of America First Crime Novel Competition 2023|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.