|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Post-Graduate Programs for Graduates, Undergraduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
University of Winnipeg scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time – Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP). Applicants must be in activities that demonstrate leadership.
The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders will be given to international students entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time through the following ways –
- PACE or
|SEE ALSO: Tongarewa Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington 2022/2023|
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- Be an international student
- Entering the first year of any program
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities
- Submit a complete admission application by the scholarship deadline date
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders for Graduate Students are valued at $5,000.
Applicants must have completed an application for admission to the University of Winnipeg to be considered for this award.
A completed application package includes the following:
- A completed application form.
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
|SEE ALSO: Apply: SMART Scholarships for International Students at Staffordshire University 2022|
How to Apply
Applicants to the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders should apply through the Awards Office here.
|⭐ Apply Next: STAR Scholars Network 2023 Millennium Scholars Programme for Developing Countries|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.