|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are currently invited from international Masters Students from the non-EU/EEA countries for the Avancez Scholarships to study in Sweden. The scholarship is a yearly exercise at Chalmers and is currently open for next application phase.
Avancez! is the motto of the university founder William Chalmers. Chalmers will award a number of scholarships available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The exact number of scholarships is determined on a yearly basis.
|SEE ALSO: Jean-Claude Juncker 2022 Scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at MCI|
These scholarships are available to;
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- Selection: The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home university’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s programmes.
- Fields of Study: The field/s of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
For the current academic year the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
|SEE ALSO: Radboud Scholarship for International Students to Study in Netherlands|
How to Apply
To begin application for Avancez Scholarships 2022/23, please refer to the how to apply page administered by Chalmers.
Application Deadline: Check keydates for the current application period
|⭐ Apply Next: Government of Ireland 2023 Masters & PhD Scholarships for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.