|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Girls & Women, Post Graduates, Scientists (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified women scientists from science and technology-lagging countries to undertake PhD research in the natural, engineering and information technology sciences.
The Fellowship programme is administered with funds generously provided by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency aimed at contributing to the emergence of a new generation of women leaders in science and technology and to promote their effective participation in the scientific and technological development of their countries.
|SEE ALSO: United Nations Academic Impact Millennium Fellowship 2022|
To be eligible for the OWSD PhD Fellowships, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be women scientists from science- and technology-lagging countries.
- Applicants must confirm that they intend to return to their home country as soon as possible after completion of the fellowship.
- Applicants must have obtained an MSc degree in an eligible study field.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Monthly allowance to cover basic living expenses such as accommodation and meals.
- A modest annual support allowance.
- A return ticket from the home country to the host institute.
- Visa expenses.
- Annual medical insurance contribution.
- Opportunity to attend regional science communications workshops.
- Study fees (including tuition and registration fees).
|SEE ALSO: Urban Studies Foundation (USF) International Fellowships for Scholars from the Global South 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the OWSD PhD Fellowships 2022 are to apply online by the application deadline. Applicants are to submit the following supporting documents:
- PhD research proposal outline
- Degree certificates and transcripts.
- Curriculum vitae
- Preliminary acceptance letter
- Letter of commitment
- Reference letters
- Registration and No objection certificate
- Supporting statement from home supervisor
|⭐ Apply Next: The University of Tokyo Fellowships for Foreign Applicants 2022 (JPY 200,000/month)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.