|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|🆕 New: Find more Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. at Latestopportunities.com|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) is currently looking for motivated and productive postgraduates to join its one-year Graduate Development Programme. During the Programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy.
JOIN US FOR MORE ON: |
or Follow us on WhatsApp Channel
The SARB serves the economic well-being of South Africans through maintaining price and financial stability. It is responsible for the regulation of the South African financial sector, design and distribution of banknotes and coin, management of interest rates, setting the cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensuring stability of both the banking sector and the wider financial system.
|SEE ALSO: Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) for Nigerian Graduates 2022|
What to Expect
At the end of the year, some graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB. Those most likely to be appointed are graduates who:
- Are interested in continuing their career at the SARB;
- Have a desire to contribute to monetary policy, financial stability, currency management, supervising financial institutions, financial markets, or one of the SARB’s enabling functions;
- Have demonstrated behaviours aligned to the SARB’s values of accountability, excellence, integrity, respect and trust, and open communication;
- Can function independently and contribute actively and effectively in a team; and
- Have performed exceptionally well in their assigned departments and academically.
To be eligible for South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have completed a postgraduate degree;
- Applicants must have attained an average of over 65% in their final year;
- Have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- Applicants must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be a South African citizen
- Be a curious and keen learner.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Sankore Fellowship Program for Young Graduates and Professionals|
- Economics, Econometrics, Research, Policy analysis, Modelling, Public finance, Accounting, Auditing, Statistics, Financial management, Information technology, Law, Portfolio or investment management, Mathematics, Quantitative analysis, Business analysis, Project management, Risk management (operational and financial risk), Treasury, Economics and international relations.
How to Apply
All interested candidates for the Graduate Development Programme are invited note the following:
- Internal applicants MUST apply through the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
Please include a copy of your academic transcripts and your identity document with your application.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to participate in assessments, interviews, and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNDP Graduate Programme Pool for Recent Graduates 2023 (Fully-funded)|
Support & Insights
Do you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.