|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 31, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students for the masters scholarships for talented students who are athletes looking to extend their career whilst studying.
The Saints Sport – St Leonard’s College Masters scholarships are open to international applicants for eligible postgraduate (taught) masters degree programmes.
|SEE ALSO: National University of Australia 2022 Scholarships|
To be eligible for the Masters Scholarships for International students 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be recognized as an international student for fee-paying purposes.
- Must be enrolled for a one year taught postgraduate programme (MSc, MLitt, MRes).
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements for their academic programme.
|SEE ALSO: University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship 2022|
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of St Andrews Masters Scholarships 2022/23 are to apply through My Application after they have applied for a Postgraduate Taught programme at the university for the 2022-2023 academic year.
|⭐ Apply Next: UNSW New College Living 2023 Scholarship Program for International Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.