|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The Young Leaders of AIDS 2022 Programme is offered at the International AIDS Conference and IAS Conference on HIV Science to ensure that the voices of young people living with HIV, young activists and young researchers are heard at international meetings. In addition, the dedicated programme provides young people with opportunities to strengthen their research and advocacy skills to support capacity building.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 UNESCO International Summer School on Global Education and Learning (Scholarship Available)|
Eligibility and Requirements
- The Young Leaders of AIDS 2022 Programme is open to all registered delegates aged 26 or under at the time of the conference.
- Young Leaders must have a good working knowledge of English.
- Applicants will be selected based on the strength of their application while ensuring diversity of representation.
Young Leaders will benefit from an exclusive four-day curriculum at AIDS 2022, which will include the following opportunities:
- Meetings with leading scientists, researchers and advocates, including AIDS 2022 plenary speakers and IAS leaders
- One-on-one career forum to discuss individual career pathways in the field of HIV
- Networking with other young people living with HIV, young activists and young researchers.
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
How to Apply
To apply, go to International AIDS Society (IAS) on profile.aids2022.org to apply
Apply to become a Young Leader of AIDS 2022 through your conference profile.
|⭐ Apply Next: Lagos State Agripreneurship Programme (LAP) for Young Nigerians 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.