|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Trainings and Workshops for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jan 14, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited to apply for the IREX Community Engagement Exchange Program in USA 2022. This Program is Funded by the IREX & approximately 80 Participants will participate this year. The aim of this Student Exchange Programs in the USA is to work to improve their communities by addressing issues related to the environment, tolerance and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women and gender.
The Duration of the Full program is 3 Months in the USA & All the expenses will be covered including Tickets, Meals, Visa, Accommodation, Stipend & other facilities will be given. IELTS & TOEFL is not Needed at the time of application. Applicants from more than 100+ Countries are invited to apply for CEE Program in the USA 2022-2023. Program will be run for a Full Year. In fact, You don’t need a High CGPA for applying to this Short Summer Program in America.
|SEE ALSO: Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience (VIBE) Program 2022|
Countries from the following regions are eligible to apply for the CEE program 2022-23:
- South and Central Asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Nepal.
- Western Hemisphere: Bolivia, Brazil, Jamaica, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Trinidad and Tobago, and Uruguay Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras
- Africa: Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, South Sudan, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Zambia. Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Namibia, Rwanda, Senegal, Sudan.
- Europe and Eurasia: Armenia, Albania, Serbia Turkey, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Georgia, Hungary, Herzegovina, Kosovo, Lithuania, Azerbaijan, Latvia Montenegro, Moldova.
- East Asia and the Pacific: Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Singapore, Cambodia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam Burma.
- You should be between the ages of 21 and 28.
- You are living and working in your home country
- You have at least two years of experience working on community development, either as a full-time or part-time employee or volunteer
- You are available to travel to the U.S.
- You are not a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. and have not applied for U.S. permanent residency within the past three years
|SEE ALSO: ASIP Accelerator Program 2022 for Startups in Africa [Funding Available]|
The program covers the cost of most expenses associated with:
- J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.;
- Monthly allowance to cover housing, meals, and other living expenses while in the U.S.;
- Accident and sickness insurance.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online. Applications that are mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to IREX will not be accepted.
|⭐ Apply Next: Google for Africa Small & Medium Businesses Masterclass 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.