General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
GE invests to provide opportunities to grow your career by providing a path for continued on-the-job learning and development. Our compensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs while rewarding high-performers. We offer a robust benefits package on your employment status and your national requirement.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Customer Support Internship at General Electric (GE)
Customer Support Engineering Intern NYSC
In this role you will utilize engineering knowledge and experience to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others. You will have the ability to effect short-term and some long-term business goals.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Graduate Internship Recruitment at Workforce Management Centre
- Apply engineering principles to assigned services tasks/projects
- Drive defined technical projects supporting the region’s installed base
- Effectively interface with engineers, customers, and senior management
- Provide support to the engineering leadership
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken skills in English
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.