|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Fellowships for Post Graduates, Researchers (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 01, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The DAAD AInet Fellowship is awarded twice a year to a group of outstanding international early career researchers in the field of artificial intelligence.
Awardees will be invited to join the Postdoctoral Networking Tour in Artificial Intelligence (Postdoc-NeT-AI), a two-step networking program that offers participants the opportunity to interact face-to-face with leading researchers in Germany, to initiate collaborations, and creating new research and career opportunities. Additionally, awardees are included in the DAAD AInet Fellows & Alumni Network, offering long-term access to German AI research, and bringing together bright researchers from all around the world.
|SEE ALSO: Royal Society University Research Fellowship 2022|
Candidates should have:
- a very strong scientific track record evidenced by relevant publications and/or academic accomplishments;
- obtained a Ph.D./doctorate no longer than 5 years ago – candidates for a Ph.D./doctorate should be in their final year before their defense;
- experience (or at least demonstrated interest) in the host institutions’ areas of research;
- not been affiliated with a German institution during the last two years.
Aim and Benefits of DAAD AInet Fellowship
- Get a comprehensive overview of the German AI research landscape and career options:
- Learn about AI research and funding opportunities in Germany directly from the experts at the AInet Open Days (open to all applicants),
- get to know the strong and broad German AI research system and the various career paths it offers through the selected institutions at the Virtual Networking Week,
- get individual advice and exclusive access to funding opportunities by the DAAD.
- Get in touch directly with leading researchers from your field to discuss opportunities for collaborations and employment:
- Seize the unique chance of one-on-one meetings with top researchers from the host institutions to initiate continuing relations,
- visit the institutions and Germany in person with DAAD’s one-week travel stipend,
- benefit from the connections within the growing DAAD AInet Partner Network.
- Create long-term ties with other fellows and the German AI research community:
- Stay connected to the DAAD and former fellows through the DAAD AInet Fellows & Alumni Network,
- join one of the DAAD AInet Working Groups to be connected among each other and with research and networking opportunities according to your specific interests.
|SEE ALSO: African Plant Nutrition Institute(APNI) Outreach Fellowship Award 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on postdocnet-ai.limesurvey.net
|⭐ Apply Next: Alexander von Humboldt-German Chancellor Fellowship 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.