|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 28, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 Notice: We are moving to Latestopportunities.com|
General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
GE invests to provide opportunities to grow your career by providing a path for continued on-the-job learning and development. Our compensation & benefits are designed to help you manage your personal and family needs while rewarding high-performers. We offer a robust benefits package on your employment status and your national requirement.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Early Career Graduate Internship Program at GE
Digital Technology Intern
Job No: R3635176
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
|SEE ALSO: International Breweries Global Management Trainee Program 2022|
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders and receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop code, build dashboards, manage projects, drive IT operations, and collaborate in agile software development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback.
- Ability to develop code and implement code into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination and action tracking.
- Ability to develop reports and troubleshoot data issues.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
- Build and manage dashboards for various stakeholders that will help drive key business decisions.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Customer Support Internship at General Electric (GE)|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths).
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Strong analytics skills using any visualization tool such as Tableau
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- In Nigeria: a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume).
- Valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
|⭐ Apply Next: SPAR Graduate Intern Trainee Programme in South Africa 2022|
|COUPON ALERT: Enter promo code, "fsguest" at checkout to get 30% discount off premium courses on FS Academy. START NOW!|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.