|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Masters Programs for Post Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: May 29, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Applications are invited from students from developing countries for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who are nationals or resident in an eligible developing countries, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
|SEE ALSO: Apply: Dr Pirkko Koppinen Scholarship in United kingdom 2022|
To be eligible for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programmes as Swansea University for entry September 2022.
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2022.
- Within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- Be a national or permanent resident of a non-EU developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of June 2021.
- Not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
|SEE ALSO: University of Melbourne 250 Academic Scholarships and Study Grants in Australia|
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry)
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology)
- Child Public Health
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Genomic Medicine
- Healthcare Management
- Health Data Science
- Health Informatics
- Long Term and Chronic Conditions Management
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Public Health and Health Promotion
- Research Methods in Psychology
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship 2022 at Swansea University for Developing Countries complete the application form and email it to EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk before the application deadline.
|⭐ Apply Next: 2023 KAS/SAIIA Masters Scholarship for African Students|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.