|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In General Competitions for Entrepreneurs, Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Sep 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Through CEC, the Entrepreneurship Campus empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to create a culture for entrepreneurship, to promote entrepreneurial education, and to engage in a more peaceful world.
Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. CEC22 will feature two different contests. Youngsters between the age of 13 and 29 will be eligible to compete in the Youth Competition. Meanwhile, young people and those who feel young despite their age but are 30 years of age and older will compete in the Adult Competition.
|SEE ALSO: RUFORUM Young African Entrepreneurs Competition 2022|
- Open to anyone who is 13 years old and over with an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and everyone from 13 years up who is operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
- Anyone who is able to submit their entry in English.
- Depending on your age, you either take part in the Youth (13 – 29 years old) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category.
- Grand Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Second Prize winners will receive a virtual Silver Badge and a Certificate.
- Third Prize winners will receive a virtual Bronze Badge and a Certificate.
- People’s Choice Prize winners will receive a virtual Gold Badge and a Certificate.
- Finalists not chosen as prize winners will receive an Honorable Mention Badge.
|SEE ALSO: Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp 2022|
Entries will be evaluated based on their entrepreneurial vision, feasibility, innovation, leadership, social impact, and sustainability, among other factors. The People’s Choice is awarded to the participant with the most votes, across both categories. They are automatically among the finalists.
How to Apply
Go to Entrepreneurship Campus on www.entrepreneurship-campus.org to apply
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Polygon Bootcamp Africa 2022 for Web3 Developers|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.