Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Are you a fresh graduate looking forward to building a career in Loan Marketing / Business Development (Microfinance Banking)?
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Entry Level Trainee Programme at Alert Microfinance Bank
Join any of these WhatsApp Groups to receive more jobs and other opportunitiesJoin our Telegram Group here.
|SEE ALSO: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022
Entry Level Trainee Programme 2022
- Are you a fresh graduate looking forward to building a career in Loan Marketing / Business Development (Microfinance Banking)?
- Alert Microfinance Bank has organize a 3 Months entry level trainee programme (Contract Staff) for eligible graduates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND
- Good Communication and Marketing Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills
- Strong Business Analytical Skill
- Self-driven ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Successful participants with remarkable result after performance review upon 3 month completion of the programme will be offered a full time employment as Loan Marketing Officer.
- Candidates must be resident in either Lagos Island, Ebute Metta, Iyana Ipaja, Oshodi or any of its environ.
|SEE ALSO: Visa Incorporated Graduate Development Program 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Entry Level Trainee Programme at Alert Microfinance Bank” should send their CV to:[email protected]and copy “[email protected]” using “Loan Marketing Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Begin your Registration
Have you read the instructions above carefully? Great. Now, below is the registration button, and the official page link for more info. Good luck.
Support & InsightsDo you have a question? Please use the comment below. We will respond accordingly.
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.