|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 10, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
Are you a fresh graduate looking forward to building a career in Loan Marketing / Business Development (Microfinance Banking)?
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Entry Level Trainee Programme at Alert Microfinance Bank
|SEE ALSO: Standard Chartered International Graduate Programme 2022|
Entry Level Trainee Programme 2022
- Are you a fresh graduate looking forward to building a career in Loan Marketing / Business Development (Microfinance Banking)?
- Alert Microfinance Bank has organize a 3 Months entry level trainee programme (Contract Staff) for eligible graduates.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc or HND
- Good Communication and Marketing Skills
- Business Acumen
- Strong Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills
- Strong Business Analytical Skill
- Self-driven ability
- Ability to work under pressure
- Successful participants with remarkable result after performance review upon 3 month completion of the programme will be offered a full time employment as Loan Marketing Officer.
- Candidates must be resident in either Lagos Island, Ebute Metta, Iyana Ipaja, Oshodi or any of its environ.
|SEE ALSO: Visa Incorporated Graduate Development Program 2022|
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Entry Level Trainee Programme at Alert Microfinance Bank” should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org copy “email@example.com” using “Loan Marketing Trainee” as the subject of the email.
|⭐ Apply Next: Apply: Colgate 2022 Summer Internship Program|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.