|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Apr 20, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
BAGCO Division of FMN Plc is a provider of Total Packaging Solutions and consists of three plants: Bagco Lagos, Bagco North, and Bagco Morpack. We are Africa’s largest and leading commercial manufacturer of premium bags sustained through state of the art machinery.
FMN offers equal employment opportunity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We are looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organization.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme for West Africans|
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Successful candidates will undergo a 12 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-plant training and job attachment ) with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
- Suitable candidates must be able to learn and work in a team under the supervision of seasoned professionals.
The Person Must Be:
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Must be result oriented and good team player.
- Possess good communication skills and display good initiative.
- First degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
|SEE ALSO: Emerging Markets Analyst Program (EMEA) for Nigerian Graduates 2022|
How to Apply
|⭐ Apply Next: GIFT Internship in South Korea 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.