|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Grants & Fundings for Organizations (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 22, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
We are offering grants of between $500 – $1,000 to social impact organizations in Ghana and Nigeria.
To us, ‘giving back’ should be a part of every organization’s reason for existing. That’s why at Foundervine, we’ve been raising funding from our employees and community to assist mission-driven organizations to get back on track. In 2020, the world experienced the devastating impact of COVID-19, which led to nationwide lockdowns and government restrictions. In Ghana and Nigeria, small charities and social enterprises were hit very hard. That’s why Vine Fund 1 is supporting organizations that help communities in these countries.
|SEE ALSO: Pitch AgriHack Digital Agriculture Competition for Agritech Startups 2022 (US$45,000 Cash Prize)|
The funding can be used for:
Helping you get your social impact organization back on track
- This might be the costs of getting trading back up and running, supporting outreach and marketing, supporting your costs while your business gets back to full strength, developing new markets and services etc.
Helping you work with communities that are recovering
- This might be work related to supporting communities that have been hard hit by COVID-19, for example, supporting people to get back to work, helping marginalized children catch up with education, supporting families who have been bereaved, and providing services for people affected by long COVID etc.
- The operations of the organization must impact communities in Ghana or Nigeria
- The organization must be legally registered as a social enterprise/charitable organisation
- The organization must have been in operation for at least 12 months at time of application
- The organization must normally rely on income from trading activity (selling goods or services)
|SEE ALSO: Idea Hatch (iHatch) 2022 Startup Incubation Program 2nd Cohort for Nigerian Entrepreneurs|
- Organizations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1000 to support their businesses
- Organizations will receive non-financial capacity building support through masterclasses, trainings, coaching or mentoring in order to scale up their businesses
- Organizations will be added to the Vine Community where they can tap into the resources of the Community for growth
- Complete the online application form by 22 July
- 24 organizations (12 from each country) will be selected to pitch
- Up to 16 organizations will be awarded grants ranging from $500 – $1,000
|⭐ Apply Next: IBRO World Congress Travel Grants for Researchers 2023|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.