|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In for (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Aug 19, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
A 6-week hybrid program designed to support creatives & creators to solve prevailing problems in building sustainable and scalable businesses. The program seeks to identify, train and support creatives whose activities power the digital economy, and especially address gaps in areas of business skills and structures for growth and scalability
- Must be willing to build a business.
- Must be a creative powering the digital economy.
- Must be available once a week through the incubation program.
- Can demonstrate expertise in area of work.
- Between the ages of 22 and 35.
|SEE ALSO: MEST Africa Challenge for Technology Startups 2022 (up to $50,000 in Funding)|
- Successful applicants will be equipped with relevant business skills and supported to build and implement important structures for stability and growth.
- Get access to business incorporation, business bank account, 3 months of virtual office support post-incubation, and more.
- Consultation with business experts on product-market fit, branding and marketing, revenue modeling & funding, intellectual property, and more.
- Get access to a network of prospective partners, co-founders, and creative minds like you.
- Call For Application: 8th July – 19th August
- Incubation Program:5th September – 14th October
- Post Incubation Support: 17th October – 23rd December
|⭐ Apply Next: SME Growth Lab Africa 2023 Digital Accelerator Program For African SME|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.