|👤 Eligibility: In Essay Contests & Prizes for Everyone (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jun 15, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Writing Competition is a yearly essay competition. The competition is organized in a bid to harness the energy, creativity, and initiative of the world’s youth.
Furthermore, the aim of the contest is to promote a culture of peace and sustainable development. It also aims to inspire society through young minds and to think about how each of us can make an impact in the world.
The theme for the 2021 contest is “A Letter from Myself in 2030”.As a contestant, you need to imagine what your world, ten years from now, would be like.
Write a letter from yourself in 2030 to your present (2021) self, in which you describe the state of the world, the way people are living, and what impact you’re making in society.In addition, include any important message that you might wish to tell your present self.
This is definitely an awesome experience you won’t want to miss.
In order to be eligible to apply for the competition, applicants must see below:
- The competition is open to all the Youth over the world.
- Essays may be submitted by anyone up to 25 years old (as of June 15, 2021) in one of the following age categories: (a) Children (ages up to 14) (b) Youth (ages 15 – 25)
- Essays must be 700 words or less in English, French, Spanish or German, or 1600 characters or less in Japanese, excluding essay title and cover page. Essays may be typed or printed.
- The essays must be original and unpublished. Therefore, Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- It must be written by one person. In other words, Co-authored essays are not accepted.
- 1st Prize: Certificate, the prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$900 as of Feb. 2021) and a free trip to Tokyo, Japan in November and will receive the Minister of Education award. … 1 entrant
- 2nd Prize: Certificate, the prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$450 as of Feb. 2021) and gift … 2 entrants
- 3rd Prize: Certificate and gift … 5 entrant
- Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift … 25 entrants
How To Apply
The essays are submitted online or through the competition’s postal mail address. Therefore, if you wish to submit your entry by postal mail, send to:
International Essay Contest c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
|⭐ Apply Next: CIPM Annual Essay Competition for Undergraduates in Varsities, Polytechnics 2022|
PROMO ENDS SOON: WhatsApp Automation FullStack Course
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.