|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Graduates (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Mar 27, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the onshore, offshore and subsea market segments of the oil and gas sector.
The Company has pooled the expertise of highly qualified and experienced Engineers, Technicians and other support Personnel to provide Total Quality Services (TQS) to the Multinational, Local Oil & Gas and Power Companies/Industries operating in Nigeria for Onshore & Offshore activity.
Ingenious Accountants Programme 2022 (Graduate Trainee Programme)
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor, assist in providing accounting and finance support to ongoing/new projects, and offer suggestions for improvement.
- The trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to follow instructions and learn from their mentors.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee engineer, you would be expected to constantly expand on your accounting and finance knowledge and innovative skills.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee – BAGCO Division|
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants Must Have:
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results including Math and English at a sitting.
- Minimum of Second class lower degree in relevant Accounting and Finance courses.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA or ACCA) an added advantage
- Not more than 26 years. Candidates older than 26 years with relevant Masters degree will be considered.
- Must have completed NYSC or provide appropriate documentation on exemption from NYSC.
- 0-2 years working experience
|⭐ Apply Next: Deloitte Tax Academy 2022 Graduate Trainee Program|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.