|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Awards & Prizes for Youths (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Jul 30, 2022 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
The IdealMe Enrichment Foundation is offering the Award for youth who is leading efforts to create a positive change in local communities and/or around the world.
This is the fourth year that the IdealMe Enrichment Foundation is offering the Award. The Foundation supports leadership and positive change in the continued promotion of Excellence through Education, Technology, Art, and Emotional Intelligence. They offer affordable and free consultations, workshops, seminars, counselling, life-coaching, Talk2Alex, online courses and virtual interactive workshops.
|SEE ALSO: Summer Global Youth Forum 2022: Youth at the Forefront Of Achieving the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development|
The winner will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Impact – Showing efforts in giving back to their community.
- Leadership – Displaying strong leadership and innovation skills.
- Resiliency – Exhibiting abilities to pursue their goals despite having any challenges.
- Outstanding youth between the ages of 10 to 24 are eligible to apply.
- Applicant may be from anywhere in the world.
- The IdealMe Enrichment Foundation will award $500 in 2022. The winner will be announced on September 20, 2022 (International Peace Day).
- Our goal is to help educate others about the wonderful things young people are doing to make the world a better place.
|SEE ALSO: 2022 Climate Leadership Cohort 3 Fellowship for Nigerian Youths|
How to Apply
Please nominate an outstanding youth between the ages of 10 to 24 in the category of Humanitarian Activism by filling out and submitting this form by July 30, 2022: https://forms.gle/iSpiCVeas8whsLvj7.
|⭐ Apply Next: Allianz 2022 Climate Risk Award for Researchers (up to €7,000)|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.