|Please check your E-mail inbox or spam to confirm.|
|👤 Eligibility: In Internships / Graduate Trainee Progs. for Africans (RSS)|
|🕡 Deadline: Nov 24, 2021 (See all deadlines)|
|🔔 Set Reminder: Google Calender or iCAL|
|❓ Help / ⚠️ Report: Get in Touch|
|🆕 New: More Opportunities now at Latestopportunities.com|
In line with the Government’s commitment to supporting youth empowerment, Kenya Power is offering to continue Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma and Craft Certificate students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills
The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2022.
The Craft Certificate is only applicable for Electrical & Electronic Engineering and Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Students
The Kenya Power and Lighting Company PLC (Kenya Power) owns and operates most of the electricity transmission and distribution system in the country and sells electricity to over 8 million as of the end of June 2020.
The Company’s vision is to be Kenya’s energy solutions provider of choice by providing quality and reliable service to power people for better lives and enable the country’s socio-economic development in a sustainable manner.
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing student pursuing a Degree, Diploma or Craft Certificate from a recognized institution
- Have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/22/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/22/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering Reference No.KP1/ATTCERT/22/1
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received no later than 24th November 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Persons living with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
|⭐ Apply Next: SUREACADEMY Graduate Development Programme 2022|
DISCLAIMER: Do not pay or release sensitive financial details to any organizer/recruiter unless futher verified from your end.